1. Never watch your healer’s mana. And then whine at them if you die. Bonus points if you give them a long speech about how it’s their responsibility to let you know when they need mana, despite you not reading party chat.
2. Post meters and make fun of your disc priest for doing 36 dps. When they ask if you’re for real, call them a crybaby and jump group despite them having supported you against the rude dps [looking at you Epicdruid of Elune].
3. Don’t have a tank spec. Resto druid in bear form ftw! Bonus points if the healer asks you to pull smaller since you’re squishy and you call them fail heals and use how awesome you are at tanking in resto spec as proof.
4. Demand that your priest cleanse poison [priests can't]. Bonus points if you’re a class who can.
5. When your healer says they’re drinking and to not pull, pull anyway. They have a hundred mana – that should be fine right?
6. Run out of the healer’s LOS repeatedly. Be surprised when you die.