Apparently there is a hunter on my server who will go into pugs and will demand multiple buffs from pallies in them or he threatens to leave and then does.
He demanded that my paladin give him both kings and might. Now I was the only pally and he wasn’t asking for drums. He actually wanted BOTH pally buffs from my paladin.
I replied that he could have the big kings or might and that I’d happily give him either one but to pick.
“I’m out then.” And he left raid.
And I wonder why a hunter of his gearing ISN’T guilded?
1. The hunter with the mp5 helm off Gunship.
2. The Raid Leader who insisted we all /follow him on phase 3. He died immediately on Phase 3 and proceeded to scream at us for NOT following him during it.
3. The healers who felt no need to heal dps on Malygos… Naturally all the dps died in or shortly after the first vortex in phase 1 because we “pulled aggro” during vortex.
4. The healer who screamed at me on my pally because I pulled Malygos to “the wrong side of the circle”.
5. The group that got Maly to 196k on first attempt and then fell apart because we’re fail because we wiped.
6. The dps warrior who was decently geared but could only pull 1500 dps… died in the breath in Phase 2 and is still sitting in trade trying to Maly after being in 3 fail pugs I was also in. He was also in several the first day.