These are some things I wish for in SWTOR. Most are minor things of convenience. This isn’t a post complaining about the game, mind you. I really enjoy the game. I seem to be more in a WoW mode the last week, but that was mainly an issue of hitting a planet that I had issues getting around on, which I finally finished [and now know] :P. And frankly, a lot of these things will probably be in the game eventually. SWTOR is in fantastic shape for a game that’s merely a month old.
1. Ability to retrieve mail on my ship. Heck, I have a comm system for incoming daily spacebattles for a reason! :P It would seem to be logical that I could retrieve my mail from there!
2. Ship Hearth. Even if it’s a one day CD like the Fleet Hearth is… It seems logical that I’d have a way to get back to my ship fast in an emergency!
3. The ability to designate other items as vendor fodder when I send my companion out to sell the grays.
4. A Guild Log! I’d like to know who invited that new random person and whether to leave them at recruit rank or promote them to full member [as we do with those we know]. Course, I’d still have to ask them about it to know… but at least I’d know WHO to ask :P.
5. A guild bank of some fashion. Several guildies are particularly lucky with snagging blue and purple boe pieces they can’t use. A place to store those for others use would be nice!
6. Dual spec. I understand and accept we must choose one Advanced Class, but the ability to spec for both roles would be handy.
7. Same realm LFD of some sort – which is supposedly in the works. I honestly would rather see how the same server LFD works. You would still be held accountable for your actions because you ARE likely to run into the people again, which I would hope would control the a-hole factor some.
8. Holiday events! Yeah, I know… I’m a sucker. But I love that stuff in WoW and I think SWTOR has the great potential to make some really cute and unique things happen with it.
I’m quite sure there are other things I’d like to see :) But these are a few off the top of my head.