These are some things I wish for in SWTOR. Most are minor things of convenience. This isn’t a post complaining about the game, mind you. I really enjoy the game. I seem to be more in a WoW mode the last week, but that was mainly an issue of hitting a planet that I had issues getting around on, which I finally finished [and now know]😛. And frankly, a lot of these things will probably be in the game eventually. SWTOR is in fantastic shape for a game that’s merely a month old.
1. Ability to retrieve mail on my ship. Heck, I have a comm system for incoming daily spacebattles for a reason! :P It would seem to be logical that I could retrieve my mail from there!
2. Ship Hearth. Even if it’s a one day CD like the Fleet Hearth is… It seems logical that I’d have a way to get back to my ship fast in an emergency!
3. The ability to designate other items as vendor fodder when I send my companion out to sell the grays.
4. A Guild Log! I’d like to know who invited that new random person and whether to leave them at recruit rank or promote them to full member [as we do with those we know]. Course, I’d still have to ask them about it to know… but at least I’d know WHO to ask😛.
5. A guild bank of some fashion. Several guildies are particularly lucky with snagging blue and purple boe pieces they can’t use. A place to store those for others use would be nice!
6. Dual spec. I understand and accept we must choose one Advanced Class, but the ability to spec for both roles would be handy.
7. Same realm LFD of some sort – which is supposedly in the works. I honestly would rather see how the same server LFD works. You would still be held accountable for your actions because you ARE likely to run into the people again, which I would hope would control the a-hole factor some.
8. Holiday events! Yeah, I know… I’m a sucker. But I love that stuff in WoW and I think SWTOR has the great potential to make some really cute and unique things happen with it.
I’m quite sure there are other things I’d like to see But these are a few off the top of my head.